Local Caravans to Ohio from MD/PA/VA/NY

Hey Rich,

I may be hooking up with the NJ/NY folks (I e-mailed Jan Folkson about it) and
heading down to your place. If not, I'll just come to your place directly.

-Marc

'74 VW Thing in the process of being sold to a guy at the Amundsen-Scott
    South Pole Station in Antarctica!!!  http://getty.net/thing/
'81 VW Jetta Diesel Scraped 12/97 - '84 VW Jetta GLi Sold to NJ 10/99
'84 VW GTI 8v about to be sold to thescirocco@juno.com
'87 VW Smoking Scirocco Tornado Red 16V 197,500 miles in Philly PA
    since 7/2/99 - Before and after pics: http://getty.net/scirocco/