Re: Northeastern Show (volktoberfest & venting)

>Hey all,
>  Volkstoberfest 2000 is on Sunday, Oct 8th. @ The Daniel Boone Homestead in
>Birdsboro, PA (Eastern PA).  The scenery seems awesome, and if the Summer
>Volkstoberfest is any indication, this show ought to prove to be well
>worthwhile.
>   Im in Delaware, and thus far just have myself,  and two other people in
>GTI VR6's...Anyone else planning on going ?  Wanna cruse up there ?  If
>anyone is interested, just lemme know.
>
>http://www.vwshows.com/fall%202000.htm
>
>-Steve H
>  '88 16v Rocco

Jim J & I will be attending as usual.    We'll I'm hoping, but the
rate at which my car is coming back together means it'll probably be
a close thing for me. :/

Horror of horrors:  my car hasn't left the garage since the day I
came home from the Toronto Bug Show...in mid August.  I've had a pretty
bad track record this year as far as driving time is concerned. Case in
point:  I had a reverse gear overnighted from BSI on Friday to replace
the chipped gear found during my tranny teardown / rebuild.  I had
hoped to pick up the tranny Friday or Saturday and install it this
weekend...but no.  BSI didn't set it / ask me specifically for Saturday
delivery, so no gear until Monday...no completed rebuild until at least
Tuesday and I'll have to take a day off work to do a front bearing
replacement, and tranny install.  I've still got to finish putting
my interior back together from my stereo system install too.

Whatever.  It's a hobby, right?

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net