Re: Northeastern Show

At 3:53 PM -0400 9/27/00, Steve H wrote:

>    Im in Delaware, and thus far just have myself,  and two other people in
>GTI VR6's...Anyone else planning on going ?  Wanna cruse up there ?  If
>anyone is interested, just lemme know.

Yup.  Brett VanSprewenburg & I are planning to head on down.  We've
been to the past 3(4)? shows.  Sue, the organizer, is a very cool
chick, and the show is very relaxed.

Pete Walsh - you still planning on it?

WE're trying to co-opt Mike into coming too, in his new Audi "chase car".

So c'mon down!!!!!!

| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net                                        |