Hard Starts SOLVED....Esp Thanks to Jason C.

Whelp,
   Today I finally got around to wiring up a jumper cable to my coil to see
if the car would start-up or not....Sure enough it did.  So, I went out,
bought a 5" piece of coated 10ga, and replaced the ground strap that was
connecting the bracket to the block, and everything works fine...
   One other problem has arrised (even before my fix...so I know I didn't do
it) When I start the car in the morning, after 20secs of
warm-up, I will drive it for about 15secs, then the coolant temp light will
blink.  I turn the car off, and start it again, and no problems for the rest
of the drive.  Again, this only happens when the motor is allowed to get
cold.  I have sufficient coolant, etc.  Perhaps the coolant temp sensor is
shot ?  Have any ideas ??
Thanks all,
-Steve H
  '88 16v Rocco