Re: Wiring Side Markers

Sal Guzzo wrote:

> I'm in the process of wiring up Audi side markers on my Rocco.  On the front
> turn signals, there exists three wires. The one in the middle is the ground
> while the outer wires are for the parking lights and the turn signal.  My
> question:  there are only two wires on the Audi side markers.  Do I use one
> as the ground and simply wire the other one to both the parking light and
> the turn signal?  Is this correct?

  Sal, you have 2 options.  One is ground and the other goes to blink
(blinks with blinkers and is off with parking) or you can wire it to
blink and park (blink during the day, on during the night, blinks out of
phase with front and rear blinkers) <---  This is how I have mine setup.
HTH...

 Andre'
 Lime Green 79