FS: '84 Scirocco and parts in SE PA

Hey Guys sorry to waste the wb. I've decided to give in and call it quits
on my car. Family, job and other things going on I no longer have time to
do what I wanted with it.

The Car: $600
'84 running (was my daily driver).
I just recently replaced cv joints, ball joints, and all the rubber
bushings.
Redish orange crappy paint
black leather (few rips mostly drivers seat)
GTI style wheels
sunroof is trashed
passenger power window switch bad
needs shifter bushings
windshield cracked
has lsb and 140mph speedo

The Parts:
HOR racing springs (paint coming off and some rust)  $80
audi throttle body     $25
dual outlet exhaust manifold  $15
front anti-roll bar?? (not sure if I wordrd that right)  $25
fuba antenna (little crack in it but very usable) $10

I'm not trying to rip anybody off here, just recoup a little of what I've
spent.

If you are serious please email me direct I usually don't read the list
anymore. I love this car and really appreciate the help I have received
here over the last few years.

btw: I'll be out of town over the weekend so you may not hear back right
away.

Thanks

Chuck