Re: Sciroccos all over the UK!

Hi all,

   I live in Hungary/Europe. That's a small ex-communist country, the
people are not rich. 10 years ago it was an interesting thing if somebody
had a western-european car (eg. Golf). There are not too much sciroccos
here (by my mind) but I see one almost every day. (not including mine ;-)
Most of them are from (78-) 82-87. So the newer models have no share.
   I organized the 1st Scirocco Meeting here with some friends and cc. 30
cars were collected. Many of them are mk2's but some mk1's too.
   I have been in Germany many times and there I see much less Roc's as in
Hungary. I think these cars are too old there :-(

bye
Macsek