16V for sale

Hey all,

  My brothers 16V is up for sale. If you guys have any questions, I can
answer some of them, as I did do some work on it. Here's the ad as my dad
posted it to the scirocco website:

1987 Scirocco 16V, 5-speed, silver w/black leather interior, very clean,
non-smoker, tear-drop wheels with nearly new tires, AM-FM/CD. 118K miles.
Can e-mail for pictures. phone (912) 382-7279. $2950.
       J.M. Sheridan <sheridan@tifton.cpes.peachnet.edu >
       Tifton, GA USA - Sunday, September 17, 2000 at 18:52:03 (MDT)

  It does have the leather interior(not the fake leather a lot of people
confuse for leather), it has a Neuspeed upper strut bar, short shift kit
and shift weight(eurosport I think), I did some of the grounding upgrades
to it. The paint is great, interior is pretty clean too. Overall the car
feels very tight. I'd be tempted to get it, but I already have an 87 16V
Scirocco.

  The car is in south georgia. Email or call my dad at the above number for
info on it. If you want to ask me questions about it, I will answer as best
as I recall, but I live in Los Angeles, and dont really have access to the
car right now.

Brad