Crazy Scirocco I

That car was featured in Sport Compact a while ago.  I used to show
against him.  The car was originally black, then black with wallpaper
graphics along the side of the car (Yes, Wall Paper!!!!)
   He never really finished the car that I know of.   It had crazy
interior panels/seats and the hood opened sideways and I think the doors
were gull wing also.  lots of work, but questionable in tastefullness.

Kenneth R Weidmann Jr.
Checkered Flag Automotive Components
619-589-0321
1995 Jetta GLX M3 Wannabe