Re: window trim MK1

Are you talking about the thin metal strips that run inside the window seal
rubber?    I assume you mean I have to remove the larger metal door
ornamentation to "slide the trim out?

I think I will try it with a large paint scraper.

Thanks for the tips,   If I Phuck it up- will it harm the integrity of the
window seals to not have it in place?

Mike