RE: Snorkel boy (stirring the pot)

Ok dude I will tell you how I "KNOW".

Although I do not have the Bentley in front of me that covers MKII Scirocco
I do know that the structure and function of the fuel distributor/air flow
plate assy does not change with CIS cars.

In the Bentley manual that covers '80-'84 Rabbit/Jetta/Scirocco on page 44
of the Fuel and exhaust systems there is a perfect explanation and picture
of the geometry and function of the fuel distributor.

Feast on that. :-P

>Chris, explain why you "think" that the screw changes anything other than
>at
>idle.
>
>Your blanket statement that "Shannon is right and the rest of you are
>wrong." Is as asinine as it is juvenile.
>
>Put yourself into circle of credible Scirocco list members and spell it
>out.
>And use small words so that Fenton will understand.
>
>BcH

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA