From: Captnbr@aol.com
To: scirocco16v@europe.com, scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Sent: September 22, 2000 1:15:16 PM GMT
Subject: Re: my troubles continue

In a message dated 9/21/2000 10:41:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
scirocco16v@europe.com writes:

<< .the temp light also comes on about thirty seconds after it's been
running, and its a little louder than before...i >>

Oh no.  Sounds like you might have blown the head gasket.  That would make
sense from the symptoms you describe.  Sounds different, no power, temp light
coming on.  Is there any coolant in the tank, better yet is there any coolant
in the oil.  Has the car over heated recently? Good luck.

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html