Re: Lightened Flywheel (other info)

On Thu, 21 Sep 2000 03:56:54 -0400 Eric L Ellis <elf16v@juno.com> writes:
>On a related note, a friend of mine ordered a Velocity Lightened
Flywheel
>about 6 weeks ago and STILL has not received it. They keep saying,
>"Another few days and we'll express it to you." I hope this isn't
>common practice for them.

No, its not. They don't do the flywheels in house so they get them
whenever the machine shop gets around to doing them. Its one of those
"Patience is a virtue" things. The fact they will express it to him is
notable. Im sure he wont be paying the express shipping rate.

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V                   84' Scirocco 8V <--NEW
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   81' future "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!