F.S. Cool Parts!!!!

Hey all!!

Just got a line on some cool stuff here in the NW!!!  I met a guy that buys
and sells and fixes some totalled cars.  He has some parts for sale and I
was blown away!!!  I will have to take questions and then ask him then get
back to you so the questions may not be answered immediately.  But, I do
know that there is no shipping (unless we are begged) and not a bunch of
flexibility on the prices.  Some prices I don't know so I will give him your
offers.  Here goes the list!!

Entire front clip (or you can take necessary parts) from a 91 Jetta GLI.
This comes with 2.0L 16v motor, trans, axles, knuckles, front brakes, fuel
system, all wiring etc.  Radiator is no good but everything after the
radiator is fine (alt, p/s pump, A/C compressor, etc.) (motor has 130k but
ran good)   $1300!!!!!

1.8L 16v trans rebuilt (over $1200 invested) stock everything   $800

1.8L 16v motor and fuel system    $600

2 sets of rear disc brakes (I can only guess he would take around $250 ea)
includes master, prop valves, cables and all rear disc parts

Set of 15" BBS rims and tires

Recaro interior from GLI (Front seats, rear seat, door panels)  $800

ABD short shift kit with weighted shift rod

LMK if you have any questions.  I am only putting this on the Scirocco List
for now.  If you need any other parts that may be on these cars (GLI and
GTI) let me know and I will find out.  Thanks!!!

Dave
77 Rabbit 2.0L 16v
84 Scirocco