Re: 16V 1/4 mile results

I was told at the track that air pressure doesn't do much unless your are
using slicks!  You can also make your rear suspension ROCK hard by taking
out the spring/shock and putting some type of solid something or rather in
there (I have seen thick exhaust piping, 4x4s, etc) to eliminate the front
end rising up on take off (the pros use wheelie bars that are pushing down
on the ground all the way down the track).  I actually haven't tried this
yet, but have seen it work and heard others do it with success.  HTH!

Dave