Re: twisting the knife (was: Re: rocs in the fog 2000!)

On Tue, 19 Sep 2000 07:20:58 -0700 (PDT) Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote

>Ok...   now twist the knife COUNTER-clockwise.  Sheesh.
>
>All three of my Sciroccos run and drive.  Who knows what
>I'll have at the time Cincy rolls around.  :)

Define "run."  Define "drive."

Hm.  Last time I was there, I seem to remember a certain '80 S that
moved about an inch.  Aren't pieces of the '85 in the '80, or was it
Meredith's car?  And who's been whining about cold start issues in a
certain '88 Scala? Hm? Hm?

:-P

| Jim Jarrett                                                       |
| Eastman Kodak Co. - Professional Digital Cameras                  |
| 901 Elmgrove Road MC 35504                                        |
| Rochester, NY 14653-5504         Phone:(716) 726-6365             |
| jarrett@kodak.com           All opinions expressed are mine alone |
| http://www.kodak.com                                              |