RE: Brake Pads and Fenton

Shannon Fenton wrote:

> Lately mine have begun to squeak a little, my rotors are pretty
> trashed (original rotor with 225K on them), Ill see what
> happens I get my Brembos back from being cross drilled.

You lying crack smoker!  Like anyone on the list who has seen you drive
would believe that you are on your original rotors.  I was there when you
drifted through the on-ramp median onto the freeway in the twin 16v Scirocco
for the ND trip. Ya punk :)

Now, Randy B and his rally cross demo in the hotel parking lot is another
story.  Are you still sponsored by the Dunlop SP8K team Randy?

David Barwick
Black '88 Scirocco
Anthracite '84 GLI
Eugene, OR