Questions about my mono wiper

I just put a mono wiper setup from a '82 in my 16v. I have a few questions.
What is the correct size blade I should be using? I used the little computer
at the local parts store and it said a 19" blade for an '82 Scirocco. It
seems a little big though. Where can I get a plug to plug up the hole left
from the other wiper arm? I want to get it filled professionally, but until
then I need to plug it. Also, where can I get a cap to put over the nut on
the wiper arm. The person I got the mono wiper setup from didn't include
this. It looks trashy being able to see the wiper arm nut. TIA!!

Justin
'86 Scirocco 16v 2.0L