Re: rocs in the fog 2000!

--- Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com> wrote:
> Daun Yeagley wrote:
>
> > Pfft.  I bet we could get 100 Sciroccos in my front
> yard
> > without squeezing too hard.  So BE HERE for Cincy in
> the
> > spring of 2001!!!  :)
>
> I may well try to make it next year.. and if so will
> attempt to bring other
> left coasters along!

Keep workin' on Shawn, I know Julie said she would kinda
like to go too.  :)

  Of course, I expect to see YOU,
> Jim, Brett and all
> the other boys back your way at ND next year WITH your
> cars!  :D

I'm definatly planning on coming back for ND next year.
Whether I can bring a car with me remains to be seen, kinda
depends on what kind of time I can take off, and the
availability of a co-driver.

C'mon Jim, you *know* you wanna drive out for it!  ;)

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.