Re: rocs in the fog 2000!

This coming year I have decieded to go to Daun's instead of ND.  I really
want to make it to WaterFest again too...

Eric

On Mon, 18 Sep 2000, Kevin Collins wrote:

> Daun Yeagley wrote:
>
> > Pfft.  I bet we could get 100 Sciroccos in my front yard
> > without squeezing too hard.  So BE HERE for Cincy in the
> > spring of 2001!!!  :)
>
> I may well try to make it next year.. and if so will attempt to bring other
> left coasters along!  Of course, I expect to see YOU, Jim, Brett and all
> the other boys back your way at ND next year WITH your cars!  :D
>

> --
> Kevin Collins
> '86.5 16V 2.0
> '00 Passat GLS 1.8T

Eric

80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
97 Golf Trek (Parts car)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)