Re: rocs in the fog 2000!

Jim Jarrett wrote:

> Much as I *LOVE* my car now, there's no way in hell I'm spending 4 days in
> it.

Bwaaah, just pull the end of the exhaust system off it like your bunny had,
and you'll be mind-numb all the way across country.. it'll seem like a trip
to the corner store!

> Lessse....drive for 4 days, or..."Why, yes.  I'd love another
> complementary package of peanuts.  Landing in an hour?  Great."

Yeah, or the rudder on the 737 "flip-jet" <tm> you're flying in does a
hard-over on approach and you wind up being fish food in San Francisco Bay.
Scirocco = MUCH safer mode of transportation (yeah right!).

> Besides, I only get 4 weeks vacation.

Jeez where's my violin??

--
Kevin Collins