Re: rocs in the fog 2000!

Shawn C Meze wrote:

> Id like to go but I have an autox on the 21st. The following weekend im
> getting married in Vegas. Anybody want to go party??

That date isn't cast in stone by any means.. what about the w/e before?

Getting married - SHAWN??  What's Julie gonna say??  Oh yeah.. she's
probably the victim (er bride.. heh).  Congrats!

> Maybe we take over Vegas instead of Frisco? LOL!!

Actually I'm heading out this Friday to accomplish that very task.. in the
Passat of course while the 'roc rests comfortably and safely in my locked
garage..

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0