Seattle area LAN on 9/30, NON-ROCK

Just wondering if there are any rocco listers who want to participate
in LAN party me and my roommate are having on September 30th in Kirkland
(bout 20 minutes from Seattle).  Games include anything put out by ID,
some UT, and some SOF.  If interested, lemme know...  If you know of
other people that might be, by all means, let me know  =)
Sorry for the waste of bandwidth, but I know there are some locals on
this list that lurk and I dont have their email.

Andre'
Lime Green 79
AKA DankerSchwag/Snuggles/his own dumbass/lack of skill/a dumb box