RE: October Multnomah falls cruise/NW Dyno Day

The red turbo Scirocco that was taking people on mad dashes through the
rolling hills west of Portland is no longer on the road.  After being
stolen/trashed and subsequently parted out, it has moved beyond this
world... on to that big wrecking yard in the sky.

Best you could hope for this year is that guy Kelly (I think that's his
name) with his Momentum-built 1.8T Scirocco will attend and be willing to
oblige.

Chances are slim that this shiny new T3 turbo I have will find its way into
my Scirocco by mid-October, although I am working on it right now.  In fact,
I was rebuilding my 2 liter motor over the weekend but I bent the shit out
of one of those oil squirter nozzles.  DOH!  Hope to have the motor back
together and do the swap this coming weekend.

Anyway... I'm tied up the first weekend in October (Orcas Island getaway
with Seattle Scirocco folk), but I'm up/down (whatever!) for it almost any
other weekend.  I'll even drive my P.O.S. Mk-I if I have to!  :)

Bradley
88 S16V White (going under the knife)
81 Scirocco S Cosmos Blue ("hey, at least it RUNS")