How much horsepower am I pushing?

Hey guys

I am just wondering how much horsepower do I have
I got a 83-84 Gti JH 8V engine in my car with a
neuspeed throttle body,ported intake, a modified
airbox with a K&N,
3' intake pipe, dual outlet exhaust manifold off a
79rocco, no cat at all, straight pipe exhaust with a
Stebro stainless stell muffler.

I also installed a rabbit gti straight shifter with a
short shift kit and a Sachs 210mm clutch on a stock
Gti tranny.

I just wanted to know a rough figure so I know how
much faster can I get it with this engine.

Thanks brett for the info

Adrian
82 Rocco

=====