Re: scirocco parts question

>aight i was looking through a VW performance magazine. i noticed that most of
>the parts like a geer shifter and tail lights and turn signals, their mostly
>for the gti's and golfs. my question is....can i fit golf or corrodo or
>whatever model VW turn signals, seats...etc on a scirocco?

Generally, if it's not made for a Scirocco it won't fit.  The only
exception to that rule is when a mechanical part is made for a similar
A1 chassis cars (not counting a few upgraded parts available from A2's+).
The A1 chassis cars include anything badged Rabbit, the early 80's Jetta
(until 84), all Scirocco's, parts of Dashers and pickups also.

You need to be more specific with your questions, as I could probably write
dozens of pages in trying to answer your question more specifically.

==Brett