Re: (non-roc) Ricer boy gets nailed by the RCMP.

>enforcement. Your boyfriend should consider doing some real policework and
>spend some time driving around the 'hood instead of hassling the ricers! (I
>guess that would be too dangerous, scratch that... back to the doughnut
>shop!)

Nah... Kevin detests doughnuts. I've told him he's in the wrong proifession.
:)

>We have enough problems in this country w/o our cops discriminating against
>people because of something as rediculous as the style of his car.

As I said in a post to someone else, the rice ccrowd in his district are
really obnoxious and have no respect for laws and such. (illegal drags
anyone?)  He (and other cops I know) leave the ricers who dont bother anyone
alone.

>PS- Thankfully I'm probably on the other side of the continent from your
>beau.

There's bad apples everywhere, not just in BC.