Trim, carpet etc.

Hey y'all,

My Mk1 has rotted trim above the right window, and the
window scrapers are rock-hard, and don't look like they
seal very well.  I do have problems with wet carpets
on the right side after a rain.

We all know there is no rubber trim available, at least
for the Mk1's.  I was looking through the JC Whitney
Volkswagon catalog, and found that there is Rabbit trim
available.  They have 2 pieces that are interesting:
upper lip door seal (mine is shot) and window scrapers
for various models (2/4 door, cab).  Does anyone know
if this stuff will fit a Mk1?

Also, has anyone tried to beg the company that was selling
rubber sets for Sciroccos (West Coast Metric) to do
another run?  I bet we could get a bunch of orders for
a one-time order. I would be interested to know if anyone
has any contacts there.

Also, you guys may know this, but JCW has carpet sets
for all models of Scirocco.  I don't know if these
are any good, but it's worth knowing about anyway.

Thanks, and have fun driving these nice cars,

- Mark