Re: [mk2] All Scirocco clocks in 24H mode?

The clock in my beetle can switch from 12hr to 24hr mode.  Perhaps there is
a way to switch it by pressing both setting buttons in together or
something.

Just an idea.

- Jan Folkson   www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat 1.8T
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8T

"I don't want the world, I just want your half"