Re: [mk2] All Scirocco clocks in 24H mode?

--- "Foxx (in a box)" <foxxinabox@core.com> wrote:
> > << Here's a general question for you gurus: do all
> Scirocco digital
> >  clocks (in the intrument cluster) show time in 24h /
> "Army time" mode? My
> >  '84 shows it as this. >>
> >
> > I may be wrong and I am sure I will be corrected if I
> am.  I think here in
> > the US we are the only one's that actually use the 12
> hour clock, everywhere
> > else  like Europe use the 24 hour clock. So my thinking
> is you happen to get
> > a clock made for a different market and it got mixed up
> somehow and ended up
> > in your car.
>
>   normally i'd agree, but the odd thing is the car that i
> took my 24hr
> clock out of was an '84. i wonder if it's an '84 thing.
> daun?

Dunno fer sure.  In my observation, the Canadians seem to
have gotten a 24 hour clock (I have a Canadian cluster in
my '85), and my old beater '82 had one...   but all the
other Mk 2 Sciroccos I've had ('85-'88) had 12 hour clocks.

Anyone?

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.