Re: [mk2] All Scirocco clocks in 24H mode?

My '84 has the 12-hour clock, it has the MFA though, if that makes any
difference since if I remember correctly my other '84 w/o MFA was the
24-hour clock.

Lee Folkman
'84 Wolfsburg Scirocco 8v (soon to be turbo)
'84 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v Shell (or maybe this one?)
'82 Jetta Diesel(225,000+ and can still get 50+mpg)
http://scirocco84.homepage.com
http://www.andrews.edu/~folkman

http://profiles.msn.com.