RE: (non-roc) Ricer boy gets nailed by the RCMP.

No actually this is the anything but VW haters list already! Ya did not know
that?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of MarvinSays@aol.com
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2000 11:53 AM
To: scirocco@telus.net; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: (non-roc) Ricer boy gets nailed by the RCMP.

Obsessed much? Jeepers, there otta be a "rice-haters" list or something. Not
complaining that this is off-topic, just saying Marie would be in Heaven.

Anyway, that same thing happened to me in my rocco. I had a friend in the
car
and a much faster 300ZX next to me. Like a dummy I had no idea a cop was
RIGHT behind me at the light. So it turns green and I take off like a madman
as the 300ZX strolls along like a normal person. Lights go on right away and
I pull over but the cop is nice and lets me go.