Re: Rocky MOuntian motorworks

I like the fact that you can order on-line.  The ordering system is full of bugs, but they have _by far_ the most complete site catering to water cooled VW parts.

I would prefer to order from other places, but they either don't reply to email, or have telephone hours that are incompatible with my free time.

Dan Brideau
http://www.hobbyetc.com/scirocco/