Re: 16v exhaust system

The shield for the cat is probably what's causing the rattle.  Mine did it
for a while and it just took some trial and error to bend it to a point
where it wouldn't vibrate.

- Jan Folkson   www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat 1.8T
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8T

"I don't want the world, I just want your half"