Springs

I have a curious question.  I have a set of red spax springs and was
wondering if anyone knows anything about spax.  They are on my rabbit so
they are A1 springs and I was wondering if anyone knew if spax actually made
their own springs or if they sold someone else's and what type they are.
There are no markings on them, the original owner/buyer told me that they
were spax and they are in perfect condition.  Again, they are red and I
don't know if the color determines what type of spring they are (like
neuspeed).  Any help would be appreciated.  I don't HAVE to know this, my
car rides great with these springs and the bilstein sports but I am just
curious.  TIA!!

Dave