Re: Leather?

Over here $200 would barely stretch to recovering 1 seat.
About $750-$1000 would get your full interior done, about $500 would get you
a good used black interior. Other colours can be had cheaper. Mine is
beige/tan ( car is met. brown with brown plastics/dash and beige/tan carpet
) and a friend saw a mint interior of this colour at GTI International a
couple of years ago which was less than $250. If only I'd known!

Ewan Hopkins...

'85 Storm 2.0
'86 GT 1.8

>From: "Lauri Pettai" <lauri.pettai@netexpress.ee>
><scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
>Subject: Re: Leather?
>Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 08:23:23 +0200
>
>My custom made leather interior cost me around 200$
>I guess the prices are different over there?
>
> > Just a question, since my cloth interior is now blemished (assholes),
> > how much would upgrading to black leather cost me?  Front and rear, of
> > course.
>
>Lauri!
>'84 1.8 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
>http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
>I finally added nothing new to my site!
>

>--

Ewan Hopkins...