WARNING: The following post may not be appropriate for young listers

I HATE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!
I went to see the Live/Counting Crows show last night in Milwaukee, and
me and my buddy and my girlfriend all hopped into my 'Rocco.  We got to
the show, parked, and I put everything valuable (I thought) behind the
rear seats.  Took the face off my Pioneer CD player and took it with
me.  Went to the show, had a really good time.  Got back to my car, and
the passenger side window is broken out AGAIN!!!!!!!!!  Glass
everywhere, there is now a quarter sized hole in my passenger seat, and
some scratches on the velour.  There was a piece of rock on my dash
(part of the tool to get in, I suppose).  No damage to the dash or
anything, luckily.  So, I'm like, FUCK!!!!!!  NOT AGAIN!!!  (Same thing
happened over the winter, while my car was in storage.)  From first
looks, nothing was taken.  So, I went to call the police (around 12:00
in the morning), and there is no one available, I'd have to call back at
7:30 in the morning.  Here I am, 75 miles from home, with no fucking
window!!  It's like 45 degrees out.  Not happy campers.  So, we venture
over to my friends sisters house, and she has a vacuum, so we suck up
most of the glass, and it's then that I realized my 6 year old radar
detector is gone.  I had forgotten to hide it, so some asshole decided
he wanted it.  So I get to drive home on the interstate, all three of us
freezing our nuts off (well, my girlfriend was freezing her boobs off).
The insurance adjuster came over today, and wrote up an estimate of $200
for a new window and repairing the seat.  But, to top it all off, I
realized I have a fucking $250 deductable!!!!!!!!!  So, I don't get shit
except frozen, pissed and frustrated.  The, I got to drive through
Chicago to get my girlfriend to the airport, on 3 hours sleep.
Thanks for listening.
Anyone close have a passenger door glass?
Nate
'84 8v