Re: (non roc) MORE THINGS GERMAN!

OK, everyone knows that "I'm the guy with the gun!", but I just got a new
member to my arsenal. Yesterday I purchased a new H&K USP .45...it's so
sweet. That now rests beside my H&K 91 (G-3) that I traded a crappy AR-15
(Colt) for. You'd think the language would start to rub off on me from
all the contact!?!

Sorry blah blah blah waste of band width yadda yadda etc...

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gunS!