RE: Setting CIS fuel mixture

That's right - I had the geometry of the fuel distributor confused.  In
light of that, why would the plug ever affect the mixture?  The post to
which I replied said this is the case on some cars, but not others.  While I
don't have enough information to disagree, how is this possible?

Aaron
'82 Scirocco
'84 Scirocco
'70 Bug - Hibernating