Re: Lower Stress Bar...

I've had a Volksport 2-point adjustable bar on my car for the last 75,000
miles or so, with uprated springs/shocks. No problems with it so far.  My
chassis leg was originally cracked & bent due to P.O. accident damage. I had
it straightened & repaired and then fitted the lower bar.

Only problem if you want one is that it's made by a UK based company.

Ewan Hopkins...

'85 Storm 2.0
'86 GT 1.8

http://profiles.msn.com.