Re: I'm Back.

>From: Jim Jarrett <jarrett@rpa.net>

>So did you bring back lots of goodies? Like bumpers, or whatever?????
>-

-LOL-
Well, let's put it this way. I was travelling with my GF, and she gives me
room to bask in my obsession, but not _that_ much room. Besides, it would
have all just been Rabbit parts anyway. :-)

I'm saving up the "going-to-junkyards-on-foreign-vacation points" for our
trip to Europe anyway. Those points are limited, you know.

But before you criticize the GF, let me share with you all the very first
thing she said as we pulled up to my place and she sees my Mk1 head on (and
this is a direct quote)... "Wow Jonas, your car _really...looks...good_"

True love I tell 'ya.

Jonas

http://profiles.msn.com.