From: XXSpArCoXx@aol.com [mailto:XXSpArCoXx@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2000 2:39 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Oops...a racers bad day

Well its not an Impreza . . wrong dash and strearing wheel for a a subaru.
Almost looks like an late 90's Porsche? Dash and stearing wheel shape.
Not to sure though, cause the headliner looks like that cheap stuff
toyota/lexus uses. So I will call up limerock tomorrow and find out what
event was going on that day and maybe they can clear up who was driving and
what he was driving.

Funny thing was he was making fun af a ameture as he called it about a turn
before he rolled. I guess you whould have had a full cage in that day.

Later
~Danny~
88 16v