Re: I need your help.

Yeah, I don't think the post made it to the list.

I was leaving my VW Club meeting last night at 5:40, the second time I've
driven the car since Waterfest.  I made it about 100 feet and some prick in
a Cavalier pulled out in front of me.  Locked up all 4 wheels, but I
slammed straight into his driver's side front wheel.  I'm fine, but the car
didn't fare so well.

I have pics scanned, but they're large (600k), I will put them online later
today.

Jason