euro light wiring questions

List,

So i have sucessfully gotten my euro lights installed, and wired up.  I only
have one problem.  Everything works the way it should except for when my low
beams are on, the mainbeems are on like they should bel.  But, also, the
smaller inner high beems (h3) are on very dim.  When i turn the high beems
on, the (h3's) come all the way on.  Could this be due to the relays being
to close together?  I used the procedure on scirocco.org, but used 4 Bosch
30A relays.  Thanks

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v
'88 Jetta GLI 16v (New winter car)