Vote?

Is there any way we can vote to remove someone from the
list?  In the  years I've been on here, I've noticed there
is one particular Pennsylvania resident who shall remain
nameless that has NOT ONCE contributed anything useful - in
fact anytime he DOES post, it's to cause a several day-long
flame war over some generally off-topic subject.

Frankly, it's getting old.

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.