Re: Hyundai Type R??? (short)

>Hyundai...gee, that's great.
>
>What kind of condition do you think these awsome "plastic" cars will be
>in around say...2011? Heck, I'll bet they're still as popular as the Yugo
>GLX! I mean, there are SO MANY Hyundai XL's running around.

Y'know... up here in Canada, we had the Hyundai Pony.  There's still a few
of them running around but if you own one and want to sell it, you'd be
lucky if you got more than $500 (Canadian even) for it.  As for the HYundai
Scoupes... we had a guy trade in a '94 for an Integra.  This scoupe needed
work so we called up the local Hyundai dealer for some parts.  "Sorry, those
parts are no longer available. Obsolete."  This car isnt even *ten* years
old!

Now, what happens when our friend Mike buys his Hyundai Type R and ten years
down the road he needs parts and the dealer tells him the same thing?
Hmmmmm.

 Just my $0.02

Marie

Oh, and by the way, Mr. Weiler... people on this list have a hell of a lot
more respect for me than they do for you.