Re: Mk1 parts

"Julie Macfarlane" <juliemac@telenet.net> writes:
> The thing that really pisses me off is that all you guys with big
> dicks seem to be married or like your cars too much....
I'm not married...

> ( In back of Julie's mind... {Oh my god... Do I have penis envy????}  )
<g>

> I know where there's a complete running, driving, rust-free '81 S
> for $250 obo in Colorado...   so I guess that makes my dick bigger than
yours
>  ;)
Now that's a deal... One of these days I will go out west and get a clean
Mk1.
My '79 was as close as I could get for now, at least it spent most of
it's life in Reno Nevada.

> >Hey People,
> >
> >I need a few parts:
> >
> >1) rear cargo cover mounting hardware.  Both front and rear.
> >These are the bits that hold the cover up.
> >2) bumper mounting thing for left rear bumper.  This is an
> >big plastic thing with grooves in it that holds the left side
> >of the rear bumper up.
> >
> >If you have any of these, please let me know.  By the way,
> >are the Rabbit parts the same??
I don't think so... They might work though...
Are they NLA at the dealer?

> >Thanks much,
> >
> >- Mark Burnham
See what you started Mark...

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'83 GTI
'84 Scirocco, '80 Scirocco, '88 Scirocco 16V