Re: fuse block replacement

I replaced the entire harness in a '79 with a harness from an 84.  Almost
everything hooked up.  The inst. cluster, rear lights, winshield wiper, and
some of the switches were the parts that required some modification.  The
Cluster was the most difficult, as not all of the wires were the same color.
But it fit, and it worked 100 times better than the old harness!
To do this, you have to remove the dash, seats, carpet, rear seat back.  It
is a bit of a PITA but I did it in 3 days, with a clutch job, and complete
cleaning in about 20-25 hours.