-----Original Message-----
From: Gypsyhusker@aol.com [mailto:Gypsyhusker@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2000 12:11 PM

Hi-  I have a 83 scirocco for sale. I have pictures if
anyone would be interested in seeing  what it looked
like before the accident. The car was hit from the back
in May.  My husband says that the motor and transmission
are still in good running condition and he had alot of
parts replaced and the brakes and suspension are also
good to. The carpet kit is two years old and there are no
tears in the back seat the front seats have already been
taken.  The whole dash board is fine. For as old as that
car was my husband kept up the maintenance and the care
for that car.  If anyone wants the car they could have it
for $50 obo I live in Redondo Beach Calif or you could
call me at (310) 793-6970