Re: Optima Batteries

You will probably need to add some length to your + & - leads. The posts
are on the same side, but they are toward the front and the battery is a
tad taller. You shouldn't have any clearance problems (hood) but make a
day of it and do it right! On a friends car, we replaced the + & - (6
gauge?) with 4 gauge and replaced the terminals with "them fancy gold
plated ones". Some of those terminals come with clear rubber covers that
will keep the posts from coming into contact with your hood if the
unthinkable happens. (shelf it under an SUV bumper)

Good luck and contact me if you need any help,
Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun.